Create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of March 2017 (AEST).
PLEASE READ THE NEW CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
- Your project must be created during the month of March 2017 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted.
- Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies. You DO NOT have to use the design on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.
- You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
- At the end of the month three winners will be randomly chosen to receive a $20.00 store credit at Beccy's Place. To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. (Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.)
- Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.